6 Oct 2011

Fears and Frustrations

This love affair between you and I + Do you think it’s worth the try + Hearts to be broken + I wonder if you do this often + You occupy my mind all day and night + I think of things to say to do + What we should do to keep this alive + You love sending chills up my spine + Depending on it most of the time + But for you I’m just an ordinary girl + But you bumped into + Hoping I’ll leave you + Within a month or two

Fears and frustration galore + I’ll never understand you + I’ll never be the girl you long for + I’ll never be the hand you want to hold + And if we go back in time + Would you still be the same person + I’d do it all over again + I’ll try to make you mine

We spent so much time + Looking into each others’ eyes + Looking into each others’ lies + Overlooking reality + I’m feeding on high expectations and happy endings + We were high above the ground or was it just me? + I’ll pull myself out of this confusion + I never meant to be an intrusion + But for you I’m nothing more but just a phase

Fears and frustration galore + I’ll never understand you + I’ll never be the girl you long for + I’ll never be the hand you want to hold + And if we go back in time + Would you still be the same person + I’d do it all over again + I’ll try to make you mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEMUA YANG BERADA DI BLOG INI ADALAH HAK MILIK UMIE ZAIRA ANA