9 Nov 2011

Something Borrowed

This is the way my story end. I don't have any chance anymore. My time finished already. 
Where should I go after this? Hurmm time to continue my journey, to new destination. 
I wish you happy always with your new life. I'll let you go without any doubt. 
I know my heart strong enough to handle this kind of thing. Dear God, please give me the strength to accept the thing I cannot change. I'm tired also to fight the destiny, its not my destiny, its belong to others.

I want you to know, I really happy with you. The time I spend with you is the precious moment that I won't forget. Thanks for that memory. Here, I left you. I forgive you for everything, and do please forgive me too if I'm doing wrong. I'm such a clumsy, a little bit dummy, I also not really beautiful, saying a nonsense word, and I'am the one who always find you for a cinema, eat, bowling and all that crazy things.
Thanks for everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SEMUA YANG BERADA DI BLOG INI ADALAH HAK MILIK UMIE ZAIRA ANA